A deluxe downhill skiing and snowboarding day trip that includes: round-trip transportation aboard a Shafer motor coach, continental breakfast, lift ticket, wine & cheese party and a BBQ Chicken, Pulled Pork, Macaroni & Cheese and Baked Beans all-you-can-eat buffet (including building your own sundae for desert) at the Brooks' House of Barbecue in Oneonta.
Join us for a fabulous trip to Windham Mountain!
A deluxe downhill skiing and snowboarding day trip that includes: round trip transportation aboard a Shafer motor coach, continental breakfast, lift ticket, wine & cheese party and a BBQ Chicken, Pulled Pork, Macaroni & Cheese and Baked Beans all-you-can-eat buffet (including building your own sundae for desert) at the Brooks' House of Barbecue in Oneonta.
Windham Mountain: 'World Class Snow’ (97% snowmaking) on 54 trails, 6 terrain parks, and 1 halfpipe, with 1600 foot vertical and 12 lifts (1 high-speed detachable 6, 2 high-speed quads, 3 triples, 1 double and 5 surface).
*** NEW FOR 2018-2019 SEASON: A high-speed detachable 6-pack chairlift has replaced the old F Lift triple (the chair to the right of the main base area quad), lift ticket scanning has been replaced with RFID chip scanning technology, 2 miles of snow making pipe has been upgraded, 100 automated snow guns have been added and a new PistonBully Snowcat has been purchased.
*** NEW FOR THE 2019-2020 SEASON: TBD.
The ski area is approximately two hours from Endicott! The trip departs from the Shafer bus facility in Endicott promptly at 6:30am, with bus loading beginning at 6am. For more information on Windham Mountain please see: http://www.windhammountain.com/?season=winter
Trip Price: $110 per person
Non-refundable Deposit: $25 per person
** The final payment is due at the January 2020 TCSC General Membership meeting. Need more information? Please give us a call or send us an e-mail!
Trip Leaders: Helen Herzog-Ottens & Mirka Herzog
Phone: 607 222-4526
Trip Departure Location: Shafer Tour & Charter facility, located at 500 North Street in Endicott, NY
• Friday AM - Load at 6am, leave Endicott at 6:30am sharp and arrive at Windham ~9am
• Friday PM - Leave Windham at 5:30pm, arrive at Brooks’ House of BBQ 6:30pm, dinner at 7pm, leave Brooks’ House of BBQ at 8:30pm and arrive in Endicott at ~9:30pm.
** Please Note:
• You must be a TCSC member to participate in this event.
• Official signup for trip guests shall be set by RSVP’ing on this Meetup page. A signed trip form and deposit check must be received within one week of a Meetup RSVP (on trip or wait list) to complete the signup process and be added to the trip roster. If these are not received, and no other arrangements have been made, you will be removed from the Meetup RSVP.
• You can obtain and print a TCSC Trip Form from the Meetup Web site in the files section. Select "More" on the top menu bar, then select "Files", scroll down to the bottom of Page 1 and select Page 2. Or you can use the following link: https://files.meetup.com/1786403/TCSC-Trip-Form.pdf
• Cancellation policy : If you cancel off the trip (i.e. you are on the Trip Roster, not the Wait List) and are not replaced by another participant you will be responsible for any pro-rated expenses associated with your participation that can not be recovered (such as non-refundable deposit, bus cost, bus food/beverages, etc.). If you cancel and are replaced by another participant you will receive a full refund, less the non-refundable deposit.
• Please make the deposit check payable to "TCSC" - the Windham non-refundable deposit amount is $25 per person. Mail check and signed Trip Form to:
Triple Cities Ski Club
c/o Helen Herzog-Ottens
323 Town Line Road
Kirkwood, NY 13795