This is the 4th consecutive year this trip has been run!
What is the allure of skiing midweek as opposed to the weekend?
In a nutshell: no large crowds or long lift lines, and more affordable accommodations and lift rates.
Talk to the trip leaders or former trip participants. Better yet, sign up and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
Join us for the 2019 Mid Week Killington Mountain Ski Trip from Sunday March 15, 2020 - Wednesday March 18, 2020. This is the 4th consecutive year this trip has been run. You may wonder: What is the allure of skiing midweek as opposed to the weekend? In a nutshell: no large crowds or long lift lines, and more affordable accommodation and lift rates. Talk to the trip leaders or former trip participants. Better yet, sign up and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
- You must be a 2019-20 TCSC member.
- You should be a registered Meetup user. This is our primary means of keeping you informed about the trip.
$374/double occupancy, $519/single occupancy.
- 3 nights lodging at the Killington Mountain Lodge( KML for short) (3/15, 3/16, 3/17).
- 3 breakfasts (3/16, 3/17, 3/18) at the Killington Mountain Lodge, dining room complimentary with lodging.
- 2 dinners (3/16, 3/17) at the KML dining room
- A Happy Hour wine, beer, or soda prior to 3/16 dinner at the KML bar
- Downhill skiing at Killington Mtn. Three full day passes on 3/16, 3/17, and 3/18. Day passes also may be used at the sister mountain, Pico Mountain (closed on Tues. and Wed.).
Lift Ticket Savings
Members 70-79 years old will have $9 reduction in their trip price. Those 80 or older ski for free and will have a $150 reduction to their trip price.
Unfamiliar with Killington Mountain
Lift tickets include a complimentary tour of the mountain ski trails( that meet your ski ability level). Meet at "Meet the Mountains" sign located in the courtyard at Snowshed Lodge at 10am and 11am daily.
Trip participants must arrange private auto transportation among themselves. KML is a 4 hour drive of approximately 251 miles from the Vestal Public Library. Fuel cost to and from KML is estimated to be $75-$100. Passengers are encouraged to share fuel costs.
Trip Extension Option
You may extend your stay at the KML for $96.80(?) a night for a room and/or $50 for a Thurs, 3/19, lift ticket. Please inform us when you sign up for the trip if you would like to extend
Killington Mountain Lodge Info
- 2617 Killington Rd., Killington, VT 05751 (phone 802-422-4302) , http://www.killingtonmountainlodge.com.
- Lift tickets provided at check-in which starts at 4 p.m. on 3/15.
- Shuttle each day at 8:15-9:45 a.m. from KML to Snowshed. Return from Snowshed to KML 3-4:30 p.m. Confirm these times at front desk.
- Outdoor hot tub and indoor swimming pool. Bring your swim suit.
Killington Mountain Information
Contact phone for on-slope emergencies: 802-422-1243
Should you want to refund your lift tickets for any reason during the trip go to one of the Killington Mountain Service desks and they will provide you a pass for unused days that will be good for up to one year.
Deposit: $100 per person due at Sept., Oct., Nov., or Dec. 2019 TCSC General Membership Meeting.
.The final payment is due at the February 2020 TCSC General Membership meeting.
Trip Leaders Contact Info
Kevin Walters: 607-625-4765, email@example.com
Will Roden: 607-625-4198, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign-up Instructions and Conditions
Mail-in sign up
- YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE OFFICIAL TRIP ROSTER until we receive a filled-out trip form accompanied by a deposit check. A Meetup RSVP only holds you a place on our trip wait-list. Trip sign-ups after Feb. 2020 Membership Meeting deadline will be placed on the wait-list.
- You can obtain a TCSC Trip Form at a General Membership Meeting or by sending an email to Kevin Walters.
Make out your deposit check payable to TCSC in the deposit amount of $100. Mail check and filled out and signed Trip Form, to:
Triple Cities Ski Club c/o Kevin Walters
9 Boland Road
Apalachin, New York 13732
or sign up at TCSC Monthly General Meetings.
Need more Information? Call or email Will or Kevin.